Monday, November 7, 2011

Wanna see my poop...

Those are the exact words that Rocco said to us when he walked out of the bathroom this afternoon. It was twice as scary since he was holding something small and brown in his hand. Olivia and I looked at each other and almost passed out.

Turns out, he was holding a piece of plastic poop from the Little Pet Shop toys that Mia was playing with. Once we figured that out, Olivia and I were on the floor laughing. That was the first laugh of the afternoon.

Next came when Chris got home and Olivia asked him if he knew what "musha" was. I knew better than to fall for that question but I wasn't willing to save Chris. When he said he didn't know, Olivia asked him if he wanted to know. When he said yes, she asked "are you really sure?" and when he said "yes" again he really got it. She went and rubbed her hand all over his face and said musha musha musha. Silly daddy-never agree to anything.

Meanwhile, Mia was giving me the once over because I was working on my 80s look for my upcoming birthday party and she said to me "Mom, you've got to leave the 80s and get with it."

All these stories bring me to what I am thankful for today-children who have a great sense of humor and can not only laugh at others but at themselves too.

No comments:

Post a Comment