Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Don't Tell

Shh...don't tell anyone...I got to have a whole hour by myself today and someone actually took care of me.

I know--crazy isn't it!

Want to know what I did?

I bet you do!

I got a haircut!

Shocking isn't it?

I got to go and have someone wash my hair, blow dry it, and then proceed to tell me how fabulous I looked. It was the best hour ever.

I know I had to pay this person to do it but that is besides the point.

It is not often that I get this kind of time and with three kids and a husband I do usually put myself last but once every 3-4 months I get to go and enjoy this time. I love it probably more than I should but that's o.k. Every mom out there needs to remember what it is like to do something for themselves and to not feel guilty about it.

Today I am thankful to be able to get a little time for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment