Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Start

I took a cue from a good friend of mine who started posting one thing she was grateful for as her status on Facebook each day. I thought it was such a cute idea and figured I would do it as well. The problem, I soon realized, was that if I did that I wouldn't be able to go back and read through them when I really needed a pick me up. I also wouldn't be able to fully describe why I was grateful for some things. After thinking about it for awhile I decided I would create this blog. It is a great way for me be keep track of everything and to share my thoughts. I am also hoping that if people start to follow this blog they will share what they are thankful for. We all have so much to be thankful for but sometimes we only focus on the negative things around us. This will give us all the minute we need to realize all the blessings we have in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment